Syllabus & Affiliation
The syllabus and course of study are designed according to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi till secondary level – Class X
Salient Feature :
- Experienced,trained and dedicated staff.
- Equal stress on proficiency in both languages – Hindi and English and encouragement of the study of Sanskrit/ Telugu.
- Hobbies and Co-curricular Activities such as Painting, Gardening, Clay Modelling, Sports and Athletics, Yoga, Karate and Aerobics, Skating, Public Speaking, Drama, Debates, Wall Magazine, Animation, Educational Tours and Social Service Activities, Computer Courses, etc. for the all round development of the child.
- Close liaison between parents and teachers.
- The school seeks to inculcate in young minds the fundamental values of truthfulness, fearlessness and tolerance through a variety of activities. Moral Science is taught to encourage value education as our constant endeavour is to make our students better individuals. In a nutshell, conscious efforts are made to mould the students to face the challenges of the 21st century with competence, confidence and compassion.In a nutshell, conscious and concrete efforts are made to mould the students to face the challenges of the 21st century with competence, confidence and compassion.